Bait granules AzametiFly 400g *
- especially effective due to attractant (pheromone)!
- Special formulation to fight also pyrethroid-resistant flies!
- with bitter substance against unintentional swallowing
- a) as scatter bait: set up several "feeding stations" with a small amount of granulate at preferred fly roosting places. 100 g is sufficient for a stable floor area of approx. 50 m².
- b) as a coating agent: e.g. mix 100 g AzametiFLY with 50 ml lukewarm water and paint it on the flies' preferred places of residence (ceilings, walls, window or door frames, etc.). Wooden or cardboard boards can also be coated with it and hung up in the stable, e.g. 1 board 25 x 30 cm per 10 m² of stable floor space. Adding sugar increases the effect!
- with new formula
What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You can only see 20 %! The remaining 80 % are found as eggs or larvae in the manure, in the dung or in similar places where they can develop into flies. It is therefore important to combat the fly problem at the root, i.e. at the larvae. Larvaricides should be applied throughout the season. Adulticides are directed against the adult fly but also against all crawling and ﬂying insects!
Use biocides safely! Always read label and product information before use!
Active ingredient: Azamethiphos
Your advantages with us
- Shipping only 5.95 € within Germany
- Fast shipping, many items in stock
- Free shipping from 200€ within Germany
- Professional advice by mail or telephone
- Purchase on account possible