Stable fly concentrate FlyAttack * Fly poison FlyAttack, 500 ml
- modern stable fly killer with knock-down effect due to natural pyrethrum and excellent long-term effect up to 6 weeks for all kinds of flies, but also for all crawling and flying vermin.
Spraying method: 500 ml mixed with 5 litres of water is sufficient for up to 250 m² of area to be treated (approx. 500 m² of stable floor space).
Brushing method: Mix 500 ml with 0.5 kg of sugar and 0.5 litres of water and coat strips of approx. 30 x 10 cm or cardboard strips of 20 x 15 cm.
Application rate: 1 litre of ready-to-use coating solution per 200 m² of stable area.
Application with fogging equipment, e.g. cold fogger: mix 1:10 with water (4 ml ready-to-use solution/m³).
- up to 500 m² stable area (spraying)
- also for fogging up to 1500 m³
What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You can only see 20 %! The remaining 80 % are found as eggs or larvae in the liquid manure, in the manure or in similar places where they can develop into flies. It is therefore important to combat the fly problem at the root, i.e. at the larvae. Larvaricides should be applied throughout the season. Adulticides are directed against the adult fly but also against all crawling and ﬂying insects!
Use biocides safely! Always read label and product information before use!
Active ingredient: Permethrin, Pyrethrum
- Shipping only 5.95 € within Germany
- Fast shipping, many items in stock
- Free shipping from 200€ within Germany
- Professional advice by mail or telephone
- Purchase on account possible