RatStop DF 50 Cereal* 2500 g (Difenacoum)
Product with dangerous properties according to ChemVerbotsV (expert knowledge required)!
Ready to use bait on the basis of wheat grains
- for the safe control of rats and mice in hygienic areas, such as waste disposal sites, as well as for all private and commercial areas that are not used for the storage of food or feed.
- Active mixture attracts rats and mice
Approval No. DE: DE-2012-MA-14-00001-ab
Approval no. AT: AT/2012/Z/00020/14
Approval No. CH: CH-2012-0008
- Grain baits are classic formulations. Particular attention should be paid to cereal baits as other food sources are more difficult to reach.
Difenacoum and bromadiolone are the best known 2nd generation active ingredients and have been used for years in households, communes and in agriculture for rat and mouse control. Secondary poisoning is not a source of danger with these two agents when used properly.
Proceed responsibly when using rodenticides and always carefully read the label and instructions for use of each product.
Bait application for all products:
- against rats approx. 100 - 200 g / bait station every 10 - 20 m
- against house mice approx. 20 g / bait station every 3 - 5 m
- All products contain bittering agents to prevent ingestion by non-target organisms (e.g. children).
- The rodents die of internal bleeding after 5 - 14 days.
* Use biocides safely! Always read label and product information before use!
- Shipping only 5.95 € within Germany
- Fast shipping, many items in stock
- Free shipping from 200€ within Germany
- Professional advice by mail or telephone
- Purchase on account possible