Livestock marker pen RAIDEX red
Red marker for quick identification of pigs, piglets, cattle, cows, calves, sheep and goats. Proven marker from RAIDEX for decades.
- for quick identification of goats, sheep, pigs, piglets, cattle, cows, calves etc.
- proven for years
- cattle marker with plastic sleeve with rotary slide
- in comparison with other brands it stands out for its high quality
- approx. 60 g
The cattle marker pen (also called pig marker) from RAIDEX in red is distinguished from other brands by its very high quality.
The cattle marker pen from RAIDEX in red is a colour pen based on special waxes and paraffin oil. In order to achieve an excellent colour brilliance, RAIDEX uses only high-quality pigments. The good writing ability on fur, temperature stability, colour strength and the high luminosity distinguish this marker. The ingredients are harmless to the health of humans and animals.
Packs and material residues of the animal drawing pen can be disposed of with the residual waste. Contaminated textiles or surfaces should first be roughly cleaned with a cleaning cloth and then washed with water and soap / detergent.
Application: The livestock marking pen is used for short-term marking, primarily of cattle, goats and pigs. The marking is visible on the crest of cattle and sheep for approx. four weeks, and on pigs for one to two weeks. It should be noted that the markings on sheep are not or only with difficulty washable, therefore the marking should be made in a more suitable place, e.g. head or legs.
- Shipping only 5.95 € within Germany
- Fast shipping, many items in stock
- Free shipping from 200€ within Germany
- Professional advice by mail or telephone
- Purchase on account possible