Pasture fence battery 9 Volt 175 AH, Alkaline
- approx 9 Volt
- 175 Ah
- Type Alkaline
Advantages of alkaline batteries
1) higher battery voltage (volts) (on average 2 V higher than zinc-carbon batteries during operation on an electric fence unit
2.) better discharge characteristics - constant voltage until end of life
3) 33% more power at the same nominal capacity compared to zinc-carbon batteries (see points 1 and 2). This means that alkaline batteries supply the electric fence with up to 30% more power than zinc-carbon batteries. Alkaline batteries have a significantly longer service life than zinc-carbon batteries and are therefore ultimately cheaper.
4.) Lower sensitivity to low temperatures. Alkaline batteries work down to temperatures of -20°, zinc-carbon batteries only down to -5°. At temperatures around 6° (spring, autumn) the alkaline battery loses less voltage (V) than the zinc-carbon battery and therefore has a longer life.
5.) Alkaline batteries have up to 50% less weight compared to the zinc-carbon battery with the same power, thus protecting the environment, reducing manufacturing and transportation costs.
6.) Alkaline batteries have up to 40% less volume, these smaller dimensions reduce transportation and storage costs and the batteries are easier for consumers to handle.
- Shipping only 5.95 € within Germany
- Fast shipping, many items in stock
- Free shipping from 200€ within Germany
- Professional advice by mail or telephone
- Purchase on account possible