handle for hammer made of wood with 32 cm handle length
- made of ash wood
- with 8 mm hole
Ash is a very hard, frequently used type of wood for hammer handles. The wood fibres run straight along the entire length of the handle, which is very important to ensure extra stability.
It is best to leave your newly purchased hammer handle in dry air for at least a week, e.g. in the boiler room or directly on a radiator. After that, you can hammer the handle onto the hammer. The higher the humidity after hammering in, the tighter it will sit.
- Shipping only 5.95 € within Germany
- Fast shipping, many items in stock
- Free shipping from 200€ within Germany
- Professional advice by mail or telephone
- Purchase on account possible