Fly poison & insect killer MASTA-KILL, 500 ml without spray head
- safely effective against all insects and pests due to special combination of active ingredients
- fast action, i.e. high "knock-down" effect
- long-term effect over several weeks
- no addition of organic solvents
- without propellant gas, non-flammable
- pleasant odour
- Fogging with cold fogger Mini: 4 ml/m³
- 1 litre is sufficient for a treatment area of up to 250 m²!
What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You only see 20 %! The remaining 80 % are in the form of eggs or larvae in the liquid manure, in the manure or in similar places where they can develop magnificently into flies. That is why it is important to fight the fly problem at the root, i.e. with the larvae. Larvaricides should be applied throughout the season. Adulticides are directed against the adult fly but also against all crawling and flying insects!
GHS Symbol : GHS09
Registration No. BauA: N-12158
Active ingredients contained in 100 g MASTA-KILL®: 1.6 g piperonyl butoxide, 0.8 g permethrin, 0.075 g pyrethrins.
Contains permethrin (ISO), Cymbopogon nardus, extract. May cause allergic reactions.
Use biocidal products with care. Always read label and product information before use.
- Shipping only 5.95 € within Germany
- Fast shipping, many items in stock
- Free shipping from 200€ within Germany
- Professional advice by mail or telephone
- Purchase on account possible