Milk filter SANA 250 sewn
- good milk flow
- optimal filter effect
- high tear resistance when wet
- 250 x 57
- 80 gram
Filter bags for tubular milking systems
To filter the milk, the filter hose is pulled over the spiral, the perforated plate or the bar grid.
The milk is pressed from the outside to the inside by the pressure of the system and is filtered in the process.
Non-woven fabric made of a viscose-polyester mixture with a basis weight of 80 g/m².
The longitudinal and transverse seams are sewn together.
The nonwoven fabric used is particularly suitable as it ensures good milk flow. Even with moisture, the nonwoven has a high wet tensile strength. The filters are carefully sewn together and are very stable due to the high weight per unit area.
The raw materials used are BGA-approved.
The filter bags are certified with the RAL quality mark "knife and fork" No. D-40.
- Shipping only 5.95 € within Germany
- Fast shipping, many items in stock
- Free shipping from 200€ within Germany
- Professional advice by mail or telephone
- Purchase on account possible