Poison for flies larvicide HokoEX 1000 g Poison for flies larvicide HokoEX 1000 g

Fly poison Larvicide HokoEX 1000 g
2-3 Tage
Incl. 19% VAT , excl. Shipping Cost
€32.43 / 1 kg
Lieferzeit, Deliverytime
Out of stock
Price by prepayment: xyz,xx

Flykiller Larvicide HokoEX* 1000 g

  • Larvicide HokoEX contains a growth disruptor which is specifically effective against all fly larvae.
  • is suitable for cattle, pig and poultry houses
  • Application rate for all methods: 250 g HokoEX per 10 m² fly breeding area

Spreading method: spread dry in wide cubes.
Spraying method: apply dissolved in 1 - 4 l water with a backpack sprayer
Watering method: apply dissolved in 10 l water with a watering can.
Treatment every 2 - 6 weeks depending on fly pressure, can also be applied in occupied stables.

Sufficient for up to 200 m² (5 kg)

What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You can only see 20 %! The remaining 80 % are found as eggs or larvae in the manure, in the dung or in similar places where they can develop into flies. It is therefore important to combat the fly problem at the root, i.e. at the larvae. Larvaricides should be applied throughout the season. Adulticides are directed against the adult fly but also against all crawling and flying insects!

Use biocides safely! Always read label and product information before use!

Active ingredient: Cyromazine

Your advantages with us
  • Shipping only 5.95 € within Germany
  • Fast shipping, many items in stock
  • Free shipping from 200€ within Germany
  • Professional advice by mail or telephone
  • Purchase on account possible
Data sheet
98/8/EC Art.22: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Lieferzeit 2-3 Tage
EAN 7640123350069
Hersteller Artikel Nr. 299713
Wirkstoffe Cyromazine
Pestizid No

Customer Reviews
A review of the assessments has taken place as follows:

  • Customers receive a link to rate the products. This is an individualized link that only consumers who have actually purchased the goods or services from us receive.
  • We check reviews on our products before they are published. Each review is individually checked to see if it was made by a consumer who actually purchased the goods or services from us. An activation takes place only after 24 h at the earliest.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account
Copyright © 2013-present Magento, Inc. All rights reserved.