Sturdy natural fibre professional hall broom (50 cm width) with Arenga fibres and handle hole.
Well suited for coarse, wet & dry dirt outdoors and for use as a broom in industrial areas and indoors and outdoors.
This natural broom is made to the highest standards and manufactured in Germany! A high quality bro om at a very good price!
- With handle hole
- Arenga fibres are moisture resistant
- Universally applicable - ideal for house, yard & garden etc..
- Natural fibre hall broom
- broom back made of saddle wood, dimensions 50cm wide
Natural fibre Arenga brooms can be worn down to the end, as Arenga fibres stand up again by themselves. They are used as bristle brooms for rough environments and are moisture resistant. They are less suitable as residential brooms as they do not build up static. The Arenga fibre is very similar in appearance to the tail hair of the horse, which is why it used to be called vegetable horse hair.
Your advantages with us
- Shipping only 5.95 € within Germany
- Fast shipping, many items in stock
- Free shipping from 200€ within Germany
- Professional advice by mail or telephone
- Purchase on account possible