Clay trough 250 ml - Rabbit trough
- Feeding bowl for small rodents
- 250 ml
- approx. 10,5 cm diameter
- 5 cm high
Sturdy bowl for rats, guinea pigs and other medium-sized rodents.
- Made in Germany
- Salt glazed at 1200°C
- suitable for the use of and contact with food
- suitable for use in the microwave and oven
- suitable for use in the dishwasher
- suitable for use at temperatures up to + 220° C
- suitable for use at temperatures down to - 20° C
The particularly smooth surface reduces the risk of injury.
For dry food and water. (do not fill with water during frost)
The rim is drawn inwards so that the animals cannot scrape out the contents. This serves the hygiene and prevents diseases.
Stable due to its own high weight, dishwasher safe.
Salt glazing is a traditional variant of stoneware glazing.
Here the pieces are not glazed beforehand. Instead, the salt glaze is created by adding the salt to the kiln during the firing process. The interaction of heat, water and salt leads to chemical reactions. Thus the salt crystals dissolve explosively and sodium vapours are produced. They are deposited on the vessels. At the same time, the sodium combines with the quartz in the clay to form a silicate. This silicate forms the salt glaze and gives the vessels both their characteristic appearance and some important properties.
Salt-glazed vessels, for example, are robust, hard-wearing, waterproof and acid-resistant. The salt glaze is completely non-toxic, tasteless and therefore ideal for serving and storing food. In addition, salt-glazed vessels can be used in the oven and microwave and cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Shipping only 5.95 € within Germany
- Fast shipping, many items in stock
- Free shipping from 200€ within Germany
- Professional advice by mail or telephone
- Purchase on account possible