Rat bait RatStop DF Gelpad * 2500 g
Portion 15 g Packing
Difenacoum is used as the active ingredient.
- Ready-to-use rat and mouse bait in paste form
- high attractiveness for rodents due to high fat content in the paste
- in portion bags á 15 g - also for hard to reach places
- excellently suited for use in damp environments
approval no. DE: DE-2012-MA-14-00002-aa
Approval no. AT: AT/2012/Z/00026/14
Approval no. CH: CH-2012-0002
- Gel or pasta pads are very attractive due to their high fat and moisture content, even in the presence of other feed sources.
Difenacoum and bromadiolone are the best known 2nd generation active ingredients and have been used for years in households, communes and in agriculture for rat and mouse control. Secondary poisoning is not a source of danger with these two agents when used properly.
Proceed responsibly when using rodenticides and always carefully read the label and instructions for use of each product.
Bait application for all products:
- against rats approx. 100 - 200 g / bait station every 10 - 20 m
- against house mice approx. 20 g / bait station every 3 - 5 m
- All products contain bittering agents to prevent ingestion by non-target organisms (e.g. children).
- The rodents die of internal bleeding after 5 - 14 days.
* Use biocides safely! Always read label and product information before use!
- Shipping only 5.95 € within Germany
- Fast shipping, many items in stock
- Free shipping from 200€ within Germany
- Professional advice by mail or telephone
- Purchase on account possible